Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jules is on vacation...sort of

I'm sure this news will fall with much chagrin upon the hearts of my faithful readers, but I am out of town until this Friday the 1st, and I will be taking a blog vacay until I return. Most likely. Unless I just can't stay away, which is possible! Well, I might post some adventures if they are to be had. None the less, I am sure to have many exciting things to share with you upon my return to San Luis Obispo and my blogging career.
I'm currently peacing out at my Chico casa because the driveway gate is locked (grumble grumble..) leaving my key-less self and my car prisoner until my homie Breanna can pick me up. Then the fun can begin. The agenda today consists of a little shopping downtown, dinner with my memaw and step-pepaw, then dollar night(!) at Rileys with Bre and Tony and possibly some others. I also hope to meander over to the Banshee pub again to scope on the hot bartender, Vlad. Im sure thats not his name, but last night he was in this sexy plaid shirt, and I was too shy to ask his name, so..plaid, Vlad, get it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

din din was fab..so sorry about the key thingy..