Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Got my hair did

I got my hair cut today! Nothing drastic, or even a difference most would really notice. But I'm really happy with the cut, it was getting so long that it was bordering on cave woman hair. Melissa from Faces a la Mode does my hair, and she's a-ma-zing!
On a sadder note, Melissa told me my hair is falling out. Thinner overall. and noticably thinner in the front, giving me more of a widow's peak (yuck). So I'm off to New Frontiers for a fancy new multivitamin that will hopefully nip this problem in the root..er..bud.

2 comments:

Mike J said...

girl you lookin so fine.

also, if you manage to find this magic multivitamin that stops hair from thinning and falling out, SEND ME MULTIPLE BOTTLES AND I WILL RETURN THEM FILLED WITH GOLD.

BettyTimezz said...

Your hair doesn't look thinner...just purrty :)