Thursday, September 4, 2008

Haaaalloweeeeen!!!!


I think the days right before Halloween are my favorite part of the holiday because I love imagining a costume and then piecing it together. The holiday itself is always fun, but the parties are never what I build them up to be in my creative, costume crazed mind. Last year I was Indiana Jones but for this Halloween I've been plotting my costume for months. I'm going as Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes. Know any Calvin lookalikes? I'm accepting applications.

In addition to being in the early stages of planning my own costume, I'd like to help you with yours! In the coming weeks you can look forward to a veritable jholiday blog Halloween fashion show, with pictures of some jocose, inventive (and easy!) costumes that surely no one else will have.

No comments: